For injector systems no outlet check is fitted and thus this design negates the need for vent valves as the pump draws back on the grease outlet resetting the injectors before recharging ready for the next cycle.
High Volume single shot grease pump
- No vent valve
- 1 pump cycle per lube event
- No reversing valves or reciprocating parts
Non-pressure vessel mechanical tank filling shut-off valve design without follower.
- No pressure vessel testing required Tank pressure <3 psi
- No follower plate
- Auto resets with over 5000 psi fill line pressure
Steel tank design & steel pump assembly
- 6mm (0.25”) tank steel plate thickness
- Pump has only 2 pistons, 1 rod and a solid steel pump body
- 7500 psi, non-bypass, high flow grease filling filter
- Endurance tested for over 1 Million cycles and over 15 years of proven history in mining application
- 3 year warranty on pump element
THE MORE YOU WORK IT THE MORE YOU LUBE IT
Easilube® is available in a range of configurations to suit almost any application (Including retrofitting to existing systems) and in many systems can work without the need for electrical timers by linking the lube event to equipment operation thus providing a lubrication dosage proportional to machine duty.
Three grease tank sizes as standard
- Non-pressure vessel overfill protection
- High flow grease filtration
Three flexible pump configurations as standard
- Pump operates with timer
- Pump operates in parallel with machine cylinder
- Pump operates with the rise and fall in hydraulic pressure